Drapes Supervisor - Events Industry
Do you have experience using an industrial sewing machine, are proactive with great organisational skills?
Staging Rentals & Construction are looking for someone to take charge of our Drapes department in our warehouse based in Alexandria.
Since 1990, Staging Rentals & Construction has provided specialist stage, draping and event construction services to our customers across numerous industries and has operations in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane markets.
This is a full-time role responsible for planning and leading warehouse activities involving drapes, this includes quality control and manufacturing. On occasion this role may even see you dip into a little arts and crafts as well as creating custom drapes.
To be suited for this role you must have the following skills;
• Solid product and industry knowledge (event draping).
• Good internal/external communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility and problem solving skills.
• Commitment to excellent customer service standards within the team.
• Commitment to quality control procedures.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and meet deadlines.
• Leadership, supervision and mentoring skills.
• Computer literacy - a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and email. Knowledge of RentalPoint software an advantage.
I you feel you match the above criteria, please forward your application (covering letter and resume) to email@example.com.