Part-time Admin Assistant
JPJ Audio Pty Ltd, Australasia’s leading touring audio supplier, is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Sydney based team. This part time position (2-3 days per week) is an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional to secure permanent employment within this exclusive industry.
As an Administrative Assistant you will perform secretarial and administrative to facilitate the smooth running of the office and ensure a sound understanding of the organisations structure and policies is relayed.
Key duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• providing administrative and secretarial services, including but not limited to, typing, filing, data entry, printing, research and organising tasks;
• assisting to research, book and coordinate the company travel and accommodation requirements;
• reconciling invoices and purchase orders;
• purchasing and maintaining office supply stocks and other consumables as required;
• providing backup payroll support, using a range of software and manual based systems as required.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the essential criteria listed below:
• minimum 4 years' experience in office administration or similar role;
• strong administrative experience, coupled with experience coordinating company travel and accommodation;
• advanced computer skills, specifically MS Word, MS Outlook, FileMaker & MS Excel;
• superior communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• proven time management ability, coupled with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
Experience within or understanding of the live production audio industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
If you a proactive, self starter and wish to apply for this dynamic role, please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above along with your resume to Human Resources.
JPJ Audio Pty Ltd
PO Box 432, Mascot NSW 1460
Facsimile: (02) 9693 5451