Canterbury Repertory Theatre Inc.
Theatre for all in the heart of Christchurch
20 Stewart Street
<p> Repertory's first production was on 15 November 1928 at the Radiant Hall (now The Repertory Theatre), and the Canterbury Repertory Theatre Society (Inc.) was incorporated on 1st April 1930. The Society's has been serving its members and the community at the present location for over 77 years. It purchased the theatre in 1950.</p>